About B. Rudnick Jewelers
After studying Watchmaking and Jewelry in Vilnius, emigrating to America, and apprenticing in Rochester, NY, Barnett Rudnick decided it was time to open his own shop. He opened his first jewelry store here on Michigan Avenue in the year, 1911. In 1913, he moved to our current location at 919 N. 8th St., in the heart of Downtown Sheboygan. Barnett's son, Charles would join the business in 1935 as an optometrist. Milton Rudnick, Barnett's other son, would join the business shortly after the end of WWII as a watchmaker and jeweler. The brothers would go on to work together for many years after the Passing of Barnett in the early fifties. Milton's son, Alan, joined the team in 1978 and worked alongside his Uncle and Father until they retired, Charles in 1986 and Milton in 1993. Alan has been running the store since. In 2009, Alan's son Paul came aboard and the two have been running it since.